Thursday, August 13, 2009

J'ai Fini!

Hello, cyber world. I am writing you now as a college grad :). Well, mostly. I'll get my diploma in the mail because my classes in Austin went a week longer than the MTSU classes so I missed the ceremony, but I'm done! Stick a fork in me. Right now the most overwhelming sentiment is just, "I don't have to write a speech tonight. Or a paper. Or read. Or study French." And that's pretty nice.

I wish I had more to write, but after an afternoon in the car and an early morning tomorrow, I'm out. I'll have something better tomorrow or Saturday.

I'm done!!!

-D

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! CONGRATS!! When are we going to celebrate??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! You're a "big girl" now...look out, world. I'm waiting on your next post. You inspire me to start my own blog.

    ReplyDelete