Monday, November 23, 2009

Thankful

What I'm thankful for today:

Spending a joy filled evening with Brandon and his parents last night and falling in love with them all over again.

Driving through a neighborhood already decking itself out in lights.

New pillows on my bed that finally make it look just right.

Running out of room on my bookshelf.

Catching up on the shows I missed while away for work.

Mom's homemade bread.

A clean bedroom filled with lamplight and Adele.

Looking forward to spending tomorrow afternoon with Riley.

Enrolling for classes at MTSU next semester just because I can.

Helping Julie to feel ever so slightly less stressed by editing her papers.

Knowing that a week from now I'll be working full time for a salary.

Seeing mom after several days away from home.

1 comment:

  1. i'll be there too! we'll have to meet up for lunch on campus some time :) What are you taking?

    ReplyDelete